Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Refurbished
Price:$54.26+ $4.00 SHIPPING
Reconditioned Product FAQs
- What is a "Reconditioned" Product?
- Various retailers use different terminology. A reconditioned product may also be referred to as "factory-reconditioned," "refurbished," "recertified" or "repackaged." A "reconditioned" product can be anything from an unopened item the customer had second thoughts about, to an item that that was missing an accessory, was sent back to the manufacturer where they replaced the missing part, tested and repackaged it.
- Where can I Find "Reconditioned" Products on rakuten.com?
- "Reconditioned" products are marked by a Reconditioned logo and contain information about the condition and existing warranties for the product. All "reconditioned" products must signify that they are not new on their packaging.
- Who "Reconditions" the Products?
- Manufacturer technicians or qualified, reputable outside technicians inspect, make any necessary technical or cosmetic changes, and test each product to ensure it is in like-new or almost-new condition and up to the manufacturer’s standards before it can be resold.
- Why Should I Consider Purchasing a "Reconditioned" Product?
- "Reconditioned" goods are substantially lower-priced than their "new" counterparts and often are of the same quality with a similar warranty.